Caption: Rey Anton Orlate. Photo: GOOGLE.
By JOSEPHINE NAVULA
Australian based Filipino boxer Rey Anton Orlate has confirmed his availability in the last minute to fight Opeti Tagi as a replacement for Junior Farzan Ali who pulled earlier this week because of an injury to his hand.
Boxing Commission?s Malakai Veisamasama said they are very grateful as this battle has changed from a domestic to international boxing match.
?We all know Filipino boxers are so some of the best in the world, as they have the best records in the International boxing,? he said.
Veisamasama said Orlate is coming with a grudge of an unfinished business.
?Orlate had already fought Farzan Ali, and according to him, he was robbed by Ali?s hometown decision,? he said.
Orlate, who is ranked ninth in Australia, will be arriving tomorrow.
The fight takes place this Saturday at Prince Charles Park.