Sudhish, Dhara and daughter Aarushi Patel caught in a jovial mood during the Family and Fun Day last year. Photo: SHALENDRA PRASAD.?
By DIANNE KORARE
International School Nadi is having its annual Family Fun Day, this Saturday, 7th?June from 10am to 2pm.
The school is located on the Nadi Back Road. Everyone is welcome to along to the school and take part in the fun. Entry is free! There will be a free shuttle bus leaving from Jacks in Nadi town. There are many activities being organised for the day:
- Come along to find a bargain at the second hand stall ? clothes, children?s toys, household items and books!
- Lovely homemade cakes are on sale
- International food stalls will be selling delicious food as well as Fiji Lovo
- Bring your children to play on the bouncy castle, fire truck
- There will be helicopter rides
- Animal petting for the children
- An awesome raffle and other great prizes
- Arts and crafts will be on sale