PUBLIC ADVISORY BY WAF
Customers in Lautoka are advised to store water in advance while the Water Authority of Fiji (WAF) does upgrade works on its supply system from 9.00am Saturday 9th August till 9.00am Sunday 10th August, 2014.
This will cause 24 hours temporary interruptionin water supply while works are carriedouton a water supply valve at Sabeto Village junction.?
Customer residing in the following areas is likely to be impacted:?
- Vuda Area, Lomolomo, Veseisei, Lawaki and Wareibetia
- Velovelo, Saru, Natabua, Saru Back Rd, Tavakubu and Kashmir
- Karmode, Field 40, Balawa, Topline and Banaras
- Natokowaqa, Simla, Tavakubu Rd, Waiyavi and City Areas (Industrial & Commercial)
- Namoli Village, Sukanivalu Rd, Jinu area, Drasa Vitogo and Riffle Range
WAF advises customersresidingintheseareasto storewater for their immediate needs anduseitwiselyduring thistemporarydisruptioninsupply.
However, water carts will be servicing the affected areas until supply is restored.
Supply is expected to normalise by 10am on Sunday (10/08).
The Authority highly regrets inconvenience caused to its customers and thanks its customers for their patience.
For further enquiries, customers can call 3346777 or text through to 5777 (Vodafone & Inkk users).