53 Year Old Losses Everything After House Fire


A 53 year old farmer of Burenitu village in Nalawa, Ra lost his home in an afternoon fire yesterday.

A neighbor saw smoke coming out from inside the home and raised the alarm however attempts to extinguish the fire proved futile.

The incident occurred around 1pm as the house was vacant with an estimated cost of damage of $18,000.

The fire is believed to have started from an electrical fault.

Meanwhile Police investigations continue.

scroll to top