The Water Authority of Fiji (WAF) advises its customers in parts of Ba that there will be an interruption in water supply tomorrow, Wednesday 14th January 2015, from 10am till 5pm.
Impacted areas include:
- Kumkum, Motoruku, Chinakoti, Nadrau, Varoko and Moto
- Tabataba, Marinitawa, Talaiya, Nasolo, Nailaga and Vatulaulau
- Tarivo, Maururu, Tauvegavega, Korovatu, Namosau and Yalalevu
- Sarava, Navau, Navatu, Etatoko, Vadravadra and Natalecake
- Sorokoba, Sasa, Lavuci, Vatiyaka, Wailailai and Mataniqara
- Togalevu, Votua, Natutu, Nawaqarua and Sigave
The interruption in supply is due to repair works being carried out on Nadrau Trunk main.
The Authority advises its customers residing in these areas to store water for their immediate needs and use it wisely during this temporary disruption in supply.
However, water carts will be on standby to service the affected areas as and when the need arises.Supply is expected to normalise by 6pm, tomorrow (14/01)The Authority highly regrets inconvenience caused to its customers.
For further enquiries, customers can call 3346777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and text through to 5777 (Vodafone & Inkk users)