1. Police have charged two men of Vatuwaqa for in possession of marijuana and they will be appearing in Suva magistrate court tomorrow morning.
Police drugs unit searched the residence of one of the man and found 65 sachets and 4 packs of dried leaves and the leaves already confirmed by government analyst in Koronivia.
The duo remains in custody.
2. The bus driver and conductor of the bus which the 18 year old student jumped out from are still in police custody at the Navua Police Station awaiting post mortem to be conducted.
3. The body of the man found lying on a drain near Narewa village in Nadi is being kept at the Nadi hospital mortuary for postmortem tomorrow. Meanwhile police are carrying on with investigations.
4. Search is still on for a man who is still missing at sea after swimming off a boat to seek help when the engine faced mechanical problem.
The man were with four other passengers that left Korolevu for Vatulele earlier in the week.
The four passengers were rescued when their boat drifted ashore at Likuri island yesterday.
The passengers were taken to Sigatoka hospital for observation before being released.
5. A man will be appearing in court tomorrow charged with the death of the 17 year old student a fortnight ago.
He has been charged with a count of causing death by dangerous driving, fail to comply with requirements following an accident, driving motor vehicle without driver’s license and driving motor vehicle in contravention of the third party policy risk.
He will be appearing at the Nausori magistrate court tomorrow.
POLICE MEDIA CELL